Friday, 9 March 2012
Surprised and pleased to get this today from my mate and beta extrordinaire Sue Roebuck. :)
To conform to the rules I have to list 10 things that make me smile.
2. The way a cat will close its eyes when it decides it can trust you.
3. The stupid expression on my dog's face when I scratch his chest.
4. That moment in a story when I realise that something I put in chapter 2 means I can do something REALLY cool in chapter 8 and it will look as though it was planned.
5. When I get the perspective right in a drawing.
6. That moment during research when I come across something that fits perfectly with a vague plot idea that I really wanted to do.
7. News that a friend's medical check up went well.
8. Jupiter looking especially magnificent at the moment.
9. Getting good feedback from someone I respect.
10. My friends make me smile. You know who you are. :D
Passing it along to:
J A Cummings